Meet The Team
CHARLOTTE BELLE TOBIN
Charlotte Belle Tobin is an award-winning publicist who founded Belle PR in 2014. Charlotte is recognised as one of the UK’s leading public relations professionals, being a PR Week Award Finalist and achieving the PR Week 30 Under 30 title in 2017. Charlotte has spoken at the London School Of Communications and is a member of both the CiPR and PRCA. Charlotte’s brand experience includes global household names such as SPANX, Mamas & Papas, Fake Bake and BBC Children In Need. Charlotte’s entertainment roster is equally as impressive and includes some the UK’s leading talent including Katie Piper, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, AJ & Curtis Pritchard and Sophie Hinchliffe (aka Mrs Hinch). After over a decade in the industry, Charlotte is a trusted, experienced publicist with an immense passion for the industry and her clients.
– Charlotte is obsessed with her two miniature dachshunds, Waffle and Wilma!
– Charlotte loves history and will take any opportunity to quiz other team members on historical dates and events
– Charlotte’s guilty pleasure is an old-school boyband hit (think Westlife and Blue! – all rise!)
Megan Davies is an experienced publicist whose expertise lies in entertainment, beauty and fashion. Managing a vast range of brand and talent campaigns, her experience prior to Belle PR includes working across the multi award-winning media company UKTV’s 10 channels and working with commercial brands including Red Bull. Megan is a social media enthusiast with a passion for working on campaigns to create positive change – she has fronted campaigns for children’s charity Action for Children and has worked alongside a variety of medical experts including media personality Dr Dawn Harper and leading dentist Dr Richard Marques. Megan is a highly regarded and trusted publicist who goes above and beyond for each and every one of her clients.
– Despite being a chocoholic Megan is a regular gym goer and loves to spin
– Megan is obsessed with all things 80’s when it comes to music – you can catch her singing ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ at karaoke
– Megan’s guilty pleasure is having Ketchup with absolutely everything… even salad
Emma Chase is a dedicated publicist whose expertise lies in lifestyle, celebrity, charity and industry expert PR. Her background in the entertainment industry has helped her to develop strong communication and inter-personal skills, and she is highly valued at both hosting and organising events. Her brand experience includes working with the award winning My 1st Years and the incredible Pup Aid campaign, which resulted in new legislation banning puppy farming in the UK. Emma manages multiple accounts and is passionate about the progress of her clients, helping to build their profiles and excel in their industries.
– Emma can name all 50 US states and their capitals – feel free to quiz her on it!
– Emma is terrified of 80’s pop singer Cher, but does a great impression of Britney Spears.
– Emma’s guilty pleasure is beige food and she should not be trusted at a buffet.
Emily Hart is a dynamic and enthusiastic publicist whose passion lies within fashion, beauty and lifestyle PR. Her previous experience of working amongst press teams at Marks and Spencer and Schuh have enabled her to develop strong communication skills and an extensive knowledge of the media landscape. Emily manages multiple client accounts, ensuring their profile is maximised within mainstream audiences and the very best results are achieved. Her strengths include event planning and hosting, campaign execution and networking with key media contacts to ensure long-lasting relationships. Emily is both personable and professional and has showcased a varied skillset successfully leading on brand, expert and talent accounts across the Belle PR roster.
– Emily has a street dance background she wishes she never let slip to the team, as they will make her dance on demand at any given time
– Emily loves all things fashion and is partial to a #OOTD on Instagram
– Emily’s guilty pleasure is binge watching reality TV on Netflix (Ru Paul’s Drag Race YAAAS!)